Friday, January 25, 2008

Closeout Liquidation is my Business.

Closeout liquidator is what I am. You could give the title of wholesale distributor of closeouts, overstocks and department store returns. All types of salvage and surplus product is of interest to me. My goal is to buy at pennies on the wholesale dollar. This makes for a nice profit margin when I resale the merchandise to Retailers. These are people that sell at flea markets, swap meets, Ebay ,yard sales or own a retail estabilshment. The most common merchandise I deal in is closeout liquidation merchandise from retailers. I purchase from Macy's , Target , Sears K-mart and Kohl's. Generally I am a wholesale distributor of general merchandise from department stores. I also buy and sell many pallets and truckloads of electronics from wal-mart and Best Buy.

No comments: