Friday, February 1, 2008

Close-outs liquidaion of electonics from Target and Wal-mart

The close-out distribution of electronics from target and Wal-mart. This is a very profitable two weeks. I have purcxhased A truckload of 37 pallets of electronics from Target. This truckload of closeout electronics is exc3eptional. Over 50 Palsma and lcd high definition units. Ranging in size from 25" to 42". More than 300 mp3 and mp4 players. The majority of them are discotinued models. Than their 10 paqllets of car audio. . 200 plus car stereos(sony,pioneer and panasonic to name a few)and many sets of speakers. The wal-mart truckload of electronics closeouts is not as large. The truckload consists of 22 pallets of closeout electronics. Their are 3 pallets of digital cameras. Some 7 megapixel . The majority are 5 and 6 megapixel. This truckload had 11 pallets of car stereos.The other pallets were home stereos and televison sets. I paid 12,000 Usd for the walmart truckload of close=out electronics. I sold all but the digital cameras for 22,000 usd. All most doubbling my money in 3 days. I stiil have the pallets of closeout digitral cameras. For the target truckload of electronics I paid 18,000. I broke up the pallets . I sold the last of the electronics of the target truckload today. When I titaled the invoices for the Target truckload it was 38,000 USD. It has been a very profitable Janurary. If their is a recession I like it. Give me this kind of easy money every month.

No comments: