Friday, April 18, 2008

Have pallets of swim suits from Macy's

Bulk apparel (swim suits womans) three pallets of shelf pulls and overstocks. I purchased this liquidation inventory from Federated Department Stores . The overstock apparel was new and in excellent condition. I purchased this merchandise for$5,600 dollars including shipping costs. I sold this surplus womans apparel to two different customers. Two pallets for$7,500. The third pallet of overstock womans beach wear netted me$4,800. This was a good investment. Very little work wit a good profit margin. Macy's womans apparel is of great quality. Macy's merchandise sells quickly!

2 comments:

Silly Sales said...

Hey happypallet!

Can you contact me via e-mail? I would like to talk some business with you if possible :)

Thanks!
Olin
ShockinglySilly@gmail.com

Lucky pallet said...

Wholesale liquidation bulk goods have made me a good living. I have been buying truckloads of bulk items for the last 6 years. Surplus pallets of electronics are my favorite.