Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Truckload of Circuit City surplus closeout electronics

Last three weeks I have been selling a truckload of surplus electronics from circuit city's liquidation inventory. The truckload of surplus electronics had sixteen pallets. The pallets contained every type of surplus consumer electronics that circuit city sells. The pallets of electronics were closeouts. This was mostly discontinued electronics. I paid eighteen thousand for the truckload of electronics. This included shipping. I sold the last pallet of the surplus electronics yesterday. The total of all sales for the truckload of surplus electronics was thirty -four thousand dollars. I allmost doubled my original investment in less than one month

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in obtaining more information on the circuit city closeout truckloads. Can you email me with some more information on who to contact to get into purchasing a truckload? Please email me at assifi@aol.com Thank you very much.