Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Overstocks and Customer Returns Designer Handbags sold at Liquidation Auctions

I purchased four pallets of designer handbags from Federated Liquidation inventory. The pallets of designer handbags were a mixture of overstocks and customer returns. I paid three thousand two hundred fifty for the handbags. I sold the overstock designer hand bags on ebay for a total of six thousand five hundred dollars. The customer returns designer hand bags i sold on the auction site liquidation.com. I made seven different lots. The total sales for the customer returns designer handbags was three thousand two haudred dollars. Ebay $6,500 Liquidation.com $3,200 ___________ $9,700 I Paid -- $3,250 Profit $6,450 Liquidation auctions make a good business for wholesale handbags.

1 comment:

BKlecko Kin g of Truckloads of Salvage I LOVE MONEY said...

Handbags are good truckloads for klecko king of truckloads