Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sears Closeout Liquidation Truckload 8 Pallets of Consumer Electronics 3k Profit 2 Days

I recently bought a closeout liquidation truckload. The truckload of liquidation merchandise had eight pallets. The type of closeout items was consumer electronics. The liquidation consumer electronics was from Sears excess inventory. The pallets of surplus electronics had eight plasma televisions, six play station 3's, ten lap top computers, and a lot of other electronics. I paid ten thousand five hundred dollars for the wholesale closeout electronics truckload from Sears overstock. I sold the electronics in wholesale lots. Eight different customers bought the wholesale lots of electronics. The total for all the sales was fourteen thousand dollars. I paid a friend of mine four hundred dollars to unload the merchandise and make the wholesale lots. I sold all the wholesale electronics in four days. I made a three thousand dollar profit in less than a week.

No comments: