Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wholesale Liquidation Closeouts from Macy's and K-mart Truckload of Womans Shoes and Tools

A Closeout truckload I purchased was a mixture of K-Mart and Macy's liquidation merchandise. I had 10 pallets of womans shoes from Macy's. The ten pallets of macy's surplus liquidation inventory footwear were closeouts. I paid $12,500 for the ten pallets of footwear from macy's. I sold the pallets to four different customers. They paid $2,400 per pallet.This was a good investment for me . I sold the ten pallets in twelve days. The other 12 pallets on this truckload were tools from K-mart surplus liquidation inventory. The twelve pallets of tools were a mixture of craftsman hand tools and power tools including many sets of cordless 19.2 volt rechargeable drills, saws and chargers. The twelve pallets cost$13,500. These were discontinued inventory. New in condition I sold the pallets of tools for $1,900 each. The total was $22,800.. I sold all the pallets of craftsman tools in seven days.I saved on shipping by combining the two different types of merchandise on a single truckload.

1 comment:

ZonkDonkey said...

Your very motivating! I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. my email is WatanabeStevenC@hotmail.com