Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Truckloads of Surplus Consumer Electronics From Costco and Best Buy

Surplus Consumer electronics from Costco and Best Buy. This truckload of consumer electronics had fourteen pallets. The pallets of surplus electronics were customer returns. The wholesale costs of the surplus consumer electronics was thirty one thousand two hundred dollars. I paid eighteen percent of the wholesale cost for the surplus consumer electronics. The quality of the electronics pallets in this truckload was about 30% working. This percent is a little low but I still made a profit on the pallets of electronics from Best Buy and Costco. I sold the pallets to three different customers. The total sales for the truckload of electronics was thirteen thousand siix hundred dollars. Seven days I finished the truckload of consumer electronics. The customers all paid cash. No credit had to be extended. I nearly doubled my investment on the truckload of consumer electronics from Best Buy and Costco.

No comments: